Any player who introduces a sponsor to the club to the value of $500, plus $50 GST ($550 total), will be reimbursed their 2017 registration fee of $160.
In return, the Sponsor receives membership to Thirroul JFC’s financial supporters group, The Thunder Clap, for the 2017 season, which includes:
- the Sponsor’s logo, with a link to their website or Facebook page, on the home page of the thirroulfootball.com.au website listing them as a 2017 member of The Thunder Clap;
- a banner with the Sponsor's name and/or logo to be displayed at Gibson Park during Thunder home games during the 2017 season;
- recognition as a 2017 Sponsor of Thirroul JFC on the club's Facebook pages, You Tube videos, and at official club functions and end of season presentations;
- a certificate acknowledging the Sponsor’s support of the club and the player for the 2017 season;
- recognition of the player they had sponsored on the thirroulfootball.com.au website and during announcements over the PA at home matches during the 2017 season;
- tickets for two people to an end-of-season presentation of the Sponsor's choice - graded juniors or seniors; and,
- an invitation to be a guest of the club, along with other Thunder Clap members, at a nominated Thirroul Thunder home match during the 2017 season.
This offer is available to all junior and senior players registered to Thirroul JFC in 2017.
Besides the spectators at games, Sponsors will receive exposure to Thirroul JFC's growing online community via the club's website, Facebook pages and You Tube videos.
During the 12 months since Thirroul JFC's website was re-launched in February, 2017, thirroulfootball.com.au has attracted:
- 47,374 page views (4,984 per month during the season);
- 24,218 visits (2405 per month during the season); and,
- 17,608 audience size (1,783 per month during the season)
Thirroul JFC's Facebook pages have a combined 1,410 members, of whom 816 receive automatic notifications of any posts, while the club's You Tube videos attracted more than 60,000 views in 2016.
For further details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org