Thirroul JFC is seeking naming rights sponsors for the popular Junior and Senior Summer 7s competitions.
The Junior Summer 7s, featuring competitions for U6-7s, U8-9s, U10-11s, U12-13s and U14-15s, commences on Monday, 19th September and will be held on 13 Monday afternoons and evenings until 19th December.
The Senior Summer 7s will start in mid-October and comprises of two divisions of men's competitions and a mixed competition played each Wednesday, with the finals in late January.
We are also investigating whether it is possible to introduce a U16-18s competition on Wednesdays as part of the Senior Summer 7s.
This is a great opportunity for any business wanting to strengthen their relationship with the local community, and particularly families, as last year there were more than 750 registered players - 446 in the Junior Summer 7s and 309 in the Senior Summer 7s.
Similar numbers are expected for the upcoming competitions.
In addition to naming rights for the Summer 7s competition, Thirroul JFC can offer sponsors even greater exposure through the club's website and FaceBook pages, which currently have more than 1350 members.
Besides promoting your business at the ground and canteen each Monday and/or Wednesday during Summer 7s, Thirroul JFC would:
* promote your business as the major sponsor of Summer 7s on the thirroulfootball.com.au website, with a link to your website or Facebook page;
* promote the name of your business on the banner of the Thirroul Football Summer Sevens Facebook page as the naming rights sponsor (i.e: Sponsor's Name Junior and/or Senior Summer 7s)
* provide a weekly promotion for your business during Summer 7s on the Thirroul Football Summer Sevens Facebook page (358 people like this page to automatically receive updates whenever anything is posted - and that number will grow significantly once Summer 7s starts).
* provide a weekly promotion for your business during Summer 7s on the Thirroul Junior Football Facebook page (428 people like this page to automatically receive updates whenever anything is posted), and:
* provide a weekly promotion for your business during Summer 7s in one of the five News slots on the thirroulfootball.com.au website (currently averages 1242 unique visitors per week).
Thirroul JFC is seeking a sponsor for each of the Junior and Senior competitions but would consider any application to sponsor both.
Please contact Brad Walter (0417 227218 or email@example.com) for further information or to express an interest in sponsoring the Summer 7s.